We all have those days when we feel like staying in and doing nothing. But instead of letting yourself get too comfortable in your PJs, why not use that time to experiment with your makeup? Trying out new looks can be a fun way to express your creativity, and it’s a great way to beat boredom. Plus, who knows? You might discover a new go-to look in the process. Here are some ideas to get you started…
Creative makeup ideas for your next night out
When you’re bored with your everyday makeup routine, switching things up and trying something new can be helpful. Whether you want a dramatic look or prefer something more subtle, plenty of creative makeup ideas can add excitement to your beauty routine. Here are some of our favorites:
- Smokey Eye: This classic look is always a great option when you want to make an impression. Get the perfect smokey eye by blending shades of brown and black to create a sultry effect.
- Cut Crease: A cut crease is a bold way to accentuate your eyes and make them stand out more dramatically. Start by applying a base color all over your lid, then use darker shades to create a cut line in the center of your eyelid.
- Glitter Accents: Glitter accents are perfect for special occasions or when you want to add sparkle to your look. Use glitter eyeshadow, liner, or lip gloss and layer it on top of your makeup for an eye-catching result.
- Winged Liner: Winged liner is always a great way to upgrade your look with minimal effort instantly. Start by drawing a line along your upper lash line, then extend it outward at the outer corner of each eye to achieve that iconic winged shape.
- Ombre Lip: An ombre lip adds dimension and interest to your lips without being too bold. Choose two lipstick shades and blend them for a unique look that will turn heads.
No matter what creative makeup ideas you choose to try, have fun with them, and don’t be afraid to take risks! With the right techniques, there’s no limit to how you can express yourself through makeup.
Get creative with your makeup with these DIY ideas
Make your own lip balm with just a few ingredients. You can make it to have a natural tint or add food coloring for extra color. Get creative and play around with different colors and flavors! Makeup is only complete with some blush. Create your own homemade blush using pressed powder eyeshadow, cornstarch, and a small amount of mineral oil. Add three drops of food coloring for a bit of color and create the perfect blush for any occasion. Next, mix Vaseline jelly and glitter for some nighttime glamour to create sparkling lip gloss. Experiment with colors and scents to come up with your unique look. Finally, use liquid eyeliner or black eyeshadow to draw on bold designs like animal prints or stars on your eyelids. Have fun with your makeup, and let your creativity shine!
These are just a few ideas for creating your own DIY makeup looks. With these tips, you can get creative and have fun making different makeup looks without having to break the bank. So grab those supplies and explore new possibilities with your makeup! Who knows what look you’ll come up with next?